Thursday, June 01, 2006

1.6 GL Turbo Diesel

Golf 1.6 GL TD is one of the best Golfs ever made. It's reliable, cheap to maintain but it can also be fun to drive.
I have this version and I'm very satisfy with it.
You can drive it like diesel, I mean, you don't push the throttle too much and too quickly, but you can also push throttle down and then it's more fun. I must admit that Golf 1.6 TD isn't real sprinter but it can outrun many other cars.
Standard equipment for Golf GL is pretty wide.
My Golf has central lock, roof window, fog lights, metalic color, seat belts on back seats..
You can put any music system in Golf 2. Original equipment is Grunding radio and casette player with four speakers, two in front and two in back. Trunk is big so there is space for some good woofers and amplifiers.

[if you want to know more about VolksWagen Golf 2 you know where to look]

No comments: